LIFE COURSE RESEARCH
The PhD program in Life Course Research fosters the study of life courses and the significant events that shape them from a holistic and transdisciplinary perspective. The program establishes an alliance among scholars from the biomedical, psychological, and socio-demographic fields.
The PhD program in Life Course Research will train a new generation of highly skilled scholars relying on an evidence-based approach, with a strong emphasis on quantitative methods and data analysis.
Unique features of the Phd program in Life Course Research:
- Thematic rather than disciplinary identity
- Super-departmental and super-regional nature of the Consortium to overcome the fragmentation of local approaches
- Multilevel teaching structure fueled by a large Scientific Consortium
Curricula of the PhD program
The Scientific Consortium
- 29 associated universities across all Italian areas
- 55 scholarships across the three curricula
- 95 highly-qualified academic members of the PhD Board
- Strong synergy with the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, Research Program Age-It: Ageing well in an ageing society